Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Half to the Nekkid to the Th-urs-day

Flowers from my husband sent to brighten my day. Hope these photos brighten his.

Comments:
Those are the happiest sunflowers I've ever seen! Don't forget to let Osbasso know you're up!
 
happy HNT, i'll bet DH will buy you flowers more often now!
 
Pretty HNT!
 
Happy HNT! loved the shot(s)
 
Very nice pictures! Happy HNT
 
Very pretty and very creative!!

Happy HNT!!
 
beautiful - love gettin flowers :) happy hnt
 
Hey, those flowers are in the way!

Happy Thursday fellow HNT'er.
 
Wow, I love it! Happy HNT!
 
nice use of nature to cover the nature
 
gorgeous...

peace..
 
now THAT'S some good depth of field!

hubba! hubba!
 
Love the flowers! Happy HNT!
 
Whoo- love the sunflowers.. very seasonal.

Happy HNT
 
I adore Sunflowers! Great pics, I'm sure he loved it! Maybe he'll send more flowers (although I"m sure he'll choose something a little less "heady" Happy HNT
 
Nice! Happy HNT!!
 
My day is so bright now.... where are my shades? Cheers and happy HNT!
 
Woo! Nice pics!

Happy (late) HNT!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?