Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Half-Nekkid Thursday

Another from my sesh with Liz Edlund over Christmas.

Hope you like it, I know I do.


Press the rolling button below for more information on the sensation that is Half-Nekkid.
HNT_1

Comments:
Cool shot. Are you getting up or just sitting down?
 
What a great shot. Very nicely done.
 
very nice happy HNT
 
thats so very cool...

peace...
 
Beautiful! The lighting is superb also.
 
Oi! Your photographer is excellent, but then again, it's easy when the subject is beautiful.
HHNT.
 
That is beautiful! Great shot.

Happy HNT! :)
 
excellent shot, peaceful but yet i expect something to suddenly happen. Happy HNT
 
What a great shot. I love the lighting. That is a great room with a view you got there. HHNT
TG
 
Wow!! I like it. I like it.

Happy HNT.
 
Wow, what a beautiful shot! I really like the tatt on your lower back too!

Happy HNT!
 
simple and sexy. hhnt
 
Great shot. Cozy looking room too.

Happy HNT!
 
VERY nice shot. Happy HNT!
 
Yeah. I like it.
 
It's beautiful. Happy HNT x
 
Very nice. Gives off a very comfortable, very at home vibe.

Happy HNT!
 
that's a pretty cool picture.
 
Awesome shot! HHNT!
 
that is a great shot! love it...happy hnt!
 
That Liz takes the best shots!

Happy HNT.
 
love the lighting. happy HNT!
 
this is great! i just love the light from the window, really atmospheric!
happy hnt :)
 
I relly love that shot. Great picture.
Later,ROB
 
I love the hint of breast. Beautiful and breathtaking!
 
Hey that is really great shot.

Happy HNT!
 
That is ever so sexy...

Happy HNT!
 
Beautiful and erotic. Lucky Kitten!
Good Monkey. :-)
 
That's a beautiful shot!

Happy HNT!
 
Very nice, I like the lighting! Happy HNT
 
You've inspired me.
 
Yeah I like it, kinda sweet and sexy!
 
Great shot! Very cool!
 
now that is simply lovely.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?