Friday, March 25, 2005
Boy-band!
I have my very own boy-band.
I have a fiance, but I don't like to use that word. It sounds high fallutin' and uppity and bragardly to me. The next option is husband, but that's not correct - yet. If I fall back to boyfriend, the boy doesn't like it - discounts the relationship. So, I came up with my own term - boy-band. He's my boyfriend-husband, and friend-hus sounds weird. BOY-BAND IT IS!!!
I have a fiance, but I don't like to use that word. It sounds high fallutin' and uppity and bragardly to me. The next option is husband, but that's not correct - yet. If I fall back to boyfriend, the boy doesn't like it - discounts the relationship. So, I came up with my own term - boy-band. He's my boyfriend-husband, and friend-hus sounds weird. BOY-BAND IT IS!!!
Comments:
<< Home
If boy-band doesn't seem right, you could go with man-band. I know some people who use "man-friend" although that always seems weird to me. There's also "cohabitator," "partner in sin," "main squeeze," "sugar daddy," and "HTB" (husband-to-be). Lots of options out there.
Excellent, love it! scranton fitness center Asian ladyboy trannys Diet pills that have been on oprah simpsons arcade cabinet modafinil dependence Hiking through death valley photographs stationery honeywell 24000 hepa filter modafinil purchase
Excellent, love it! domain name register rosacea product incorporate credit report Mastercard video jokes Dvd photo album software thumbnail Discount one way auto rentals Long island prk eye surgery Hockey helmont Baby ring tailed lemurs What type of dances Orlando bextra lawyers Milf nude galleries
Post a Comment
<< Home


