Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present the Poopmaster General

I figured it would be unfair to publish the pooping exploits of The Baby without a photo or three to illustrate. I mean The Baby, not the poop. Read on.
So, today we had a double. We've come to expect the double and often walk around with a plastic bag-covered, poop-filled hand in anticipation of the second shot. It's okay though, people seem to be really busy when we pass and rarely have time to say hi or wonder what's in our hand, or make eye contact.

Comments:
Is this a new trend? We've been having double shots all week--plus a surprise package when we get home. Unfortunately, I haven't been catching on as quickly as you have to this trend, so we use 2 bags every morning.
What's going on, guys? Heavy midnight snacks?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?