Friday, March 04, 2005
Ouchy owie ow ow
I went to the lab this morning to have blood drawn at my lady doctor's request. Thankfully the process is very quick as I do NOT like it. I do have veins that make phlebotomists sing, so they always get what they're looking for right off the bat, thankfully. The suck-ass part is the hour-long wait to be seen, the year-old magazines, and the really bad people watching in the waiting room. Can we get a little fancy here people? Hmmm? At least make me want to guess your malady. Sell it. Dang.
Comments:
<< Home
Excellent, love it! Gps navigation portable vehicle Career seo pda pocket pc medical malpractice big breast backaches furniture plans shelves Babe i'm gonna leave you- led zeppelin List of motorola h300 compatible phones Pur water filter refrigerator water filter brita water Keyword oxycontin withdrawls boards shop baikalguide Sylvania flat panel tv phone prefixes free
Post a Comment
<< Home

