Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Poopdate: 20050316

Well, since Monday was S&BJ Day, the puppy got a big ol' steak bone for a snack. He's never had anything like that before and he gave it his all so we would see how he deserved more of those! Yah! Well, we really thought this would lead to some kind of super colon blow. My Puppy's Daddy left very early Tuesday morning for a trip, and as we watched The Baby chowing on the bone, he quipped, "Man, I'm glad I'm not walking him tomorrow. Ha ha!" Well, Tuesday morning's walk was totally uneventful in the poop department. I mean nothing, not one nug. Well, that's enough to make you truly fear the after-work walk. He did have a little fun when he snort-snort-snorted in some weeds in the field where we walk, and then burst into a violent sneezing fit. It sounded like, "kakaka! kakaka! kakaka! kakaka! kakaka!" I looked in his snorker and didn't see anything, so it was hopefully just dust. I took his face and looked at him and he was holding his nose in a funny left twist. I didn't know dogs could do that. I rubbed it, he sneezed some more, and then it appeared to cure itself.

Okay, back to the point! So, I anxiously rushed home and took him out, and while the first poop was earlier than usual, it was normal. And so was the second. So much for the steak bone excitement. Next time we'll try something spicy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?