Thursday, March 17, 2005
Stupid dreamland
I know, I know, I'm the one who issued the challenge, but I didn't think it would get worse!
I'm getting married in a couple of months and I had a dream where my dad was so drunk he fell over. I unleashed a litany of screams at him warning him that he'd better not get drunk at my wedding and if he did I would send him home. He was just lying there looking at me and I kept screaming and screaming. I was making sounds I don't make in my awake life. My mom was there, also just looking at me. They were paying attention but not reacting. Don't they know they're supposed to meet my level of anger in order to bring me down from it? Didn't they ever take customer service classes? Am I the only one who knows this? Again, the alarm brought me some relief.
I'm getting married in a couple of months and I had a dream where my dad was so drunk he fell over. I unleashed a litany of screams at him warning him that he'd better not get drunk at my wedding and if he did I would send him home. He was just lying there looking at me and I kept screaming and screaming. I was making sounds I don't make in my awake life. My mom was there, also just looking at me. They were paying attention but not reacting. Don't they know they're supposed to meet my level of anger in order to bring me down from it? Didn't they ever take customer service classes? Am I the only one who knows this? Again, the alarm brought me some relief.
Comments:
<< Home
Wedding anxiety abounds.
Here's a possible plan:
Plan to get really drunk before anyone else does, so what they do won't matter to you, and will likely seem very funny.
Here's a possible plan:
Plan to get really drunk before anyone else does, so what they do won't matter to you, and will likely seem very funny.
Unfortunately, I am a paranoid drunk! Like I'm drinking pot! How lame. And I'm pre-worried that I will get drunk too early and look like a glaze-eyed freak in the pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home

