Tuesday, September 13, 2005
And then Luke said, ...
Just kidding! No spoiler here, you'll just have to wait until your Pacific Time Zone airing.
But I already know what happened and I will, every week!
But I already know what happened and I will, every week!
Comments:
<< Home
His hair looked really bad. And what's up with Lorelai's bang/comb-over? And did you notice that Richard was wearing a necklace with his jammies when Lorelai barged into her parent's bedroom?
PS - You are so lucky. Not only do you see GGs 3 hours before folks on the left coast, I usually don't see it till after 10 p.m. when The Girl is finally asleep.
PPS - or is that PSS? Bummer about the fiberglass tubs.
PS - You are so lucky. Not only do you see GGs 3 hours before folks on the left coast, I usually don't see it till after 10 p.m. when The Girl is finally asleep.
PPS - or is that PSS? Bummer about the fiberglass tubs.
No way! I totally want those pants! If I could just find that extra $1000... Seriously, too funny.
Yes, Luke did have bad hair, especially the scene where they were getting ready to go out to dinner.
I sadly did NOT notice Richard's necklace! Dangit. Thank god for Tivo.
I cannot say too much about Lorelai's combover as I have occassionally exhibited such behaviour myself. I recognized that I had a problem and have done what I can to correct it, however.
Post a Comment
Yes, Luke did have bad hair, especially the scene where they were getting ready to go out to dinner.
I sadly did NOT notice Richard's necklace! Dangit. Thank god for Tivo.
I cannot say too much about Lorelai's combover as I have occassionally exhibited such behaviour myself. I recognized that I had a problem and have done what I can to correct it, however.
<< Home

