Wednesday, September 28, 2005
barfk

The regular dog has a habit of drinking way too much water way too quickly, walking to the carpet, and puking. Usually it's just water, but by virtue of having been in his stomach for 5 seconds, leaves a stain. Yesterday, however, he threw up a bunch of kibble. Kibble he had eaten 7 hours earlier. Wouldn't you think the stuff would digest a little more quickly?
Comments:
<< Home
you know? JP is doing that too. I attributed it to her being almost 91 years old, but I'm not so sure.
Lately I've had to stop her mid- gulp just to get her to breathe when she eats. I mean c'mon, it's not like she just walked across the sahara or anything, our backyard is only 30 feet deep! So now she just gets a half bowl at a time. Years ago I would just fill it up and keep it full, but her girth was evidence of bad grub and grog policy. So I stopped that routine and she's svelt once again!
Lately I've had to stop her mid- gulp just to get her to breathe when she eats. I mean c'mon, it's not like she just walked across the sahara or anything, our backyard is only 30 feet deep! So now she just gets a half bowl at a time. Years ago I would just fill it up and keep it full, but her girth was evidence of bad grub and grog policy. So I stopped that routine and she's svelt once again!
I thought my beagle was the only one to do this! Great to know that my dog isn't the only one that tanks up on water and then finds a nice spot on the carpet to deposit his dinner.
Instinctual jerkiness, interesting concept.
Oh, and Copper, I think monitoring the ins and outs (so to speak) of a dog is a fantastic hobby, sheesh.
Post a Comment
Oh, and Copper, I think monitoring the ins and outs (so to speak) of a dog is a fantastic hobby, sheesh.
<< Home

