Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Dichotomy
When does a girl become a woman? When does a boy become a man? If a girl became a woman by way of the same criteria that a boy became a man, we wouldn't have to worry about teen sluts. They'd just be women. And then I'd have to turn in my crown.
Comments:
<< Home
When is a "pass" no longer a pass?
Is there a certain amount of time after living with a person, when an ass-grab becomes expected? I fully expect one every time I pass my schmoopie and he delivers :o) But it isn't exactly the same as the ass-grab from the early dating days, now is it?
Who cares? I'll take it!
Is there a certain amount of time after living with a person, when an ass-grab becomes expected? I fully expect one every time I pass my schmoopie and he delivers :o) But it isn't exactly the same as the ass-grab from the early dating days, now is it?
Who cares? I'll take it!
I think a pass becomes a go when the correct signal is given. After that, it's simply required participation.
Post a Comment
<< Home

