Thursday, December 01, 2005
Half-Nekkid, yah, I like the sound of that
I said to myself, "Self, you are not going to buy any eggnog until after Thanksgiving, you know how you get." Well, it's after Thanksgiving, so move over clear cocktails, it's time to simultaneously clog the arteries and thin the blood.

Visitthis guy to find out what all the fuss is about.

Visit
Comments:
<< Home
That looks like quite the way to warm yourself on a cold winter's eve. Makes me want to drive up to the store and grab myself some egg nogg too!
Happy HNT!
-Mike
Happy HNT!
-Mike
Hey, like, you know, you don't have to have the alcohol part. Or do you?
Maybe you do. I don't know. I don't drink, so I'm not smart on that sort of thing.
Happy HNT!
Maybe you do. I don't know. I don't drink, so I'm not smart on that sort of thing.
Happy HNT!
I love eggnog, so yummy.
But I insist on fresh nutmeg, it's the best. Uh oh, I am not only a coffee snob but an eggnog snob as well, sigh.
Happy HNT and have one for me!
But I insist on fresh nutmeg, it's the best. Uh oh, I am not only a coffee snob but an eggnog snob as well, sigh.
Happy HNT and have one for me!
I still haven't decided if I like eggnog or not. Gimme another 35 years and I'll get back to you.
BTW your house looks fun. :)
BTW your house looks fun. :)
Thanks for stopping by, the nog is always flowing at Monkey Poundcake.
MMD - it will last a few nights, but only a few
Natalia - exactly
RoCo - I wasn't kidding!
Sasha - thanks ;)
schadeboy - yes, need alcohol, otherwise too thick to drink, and not drinking it is not an option either :)
tess - come on over and bring the nutmeg, I'm out!
wirthy - you are correct, sir
pixie - working very hard on the former, always the latter
binsk - the alcohol department of my house IS fun!
Whew. Until next HNT, stay partially clothed.
MMD - it will last a few nights, but only a few
Natalia - exactly
RoCo - I wasn't kidding!
Sasha - thanks ;)
schadeboy - yes, need alcohol, otherwise too thick to drink, and not drinking it is not an option either :)
tess - come on over and bring the nutmeg, I'm out!
wirthy - you are correct, sir
pixie - working very hard on the former, always the latter
binsk - the alcohol department of my house IS fun!
Whew. Until next HNT, stay partially clothed.
I had some just the other day. Man it's an amazing collection of ways to do bad things to yourself, huh?!
Happy HNT.
Happy HNT.
Hay HAY! its me! anna! congratulations! howa re you sweetie? u know i lost my phone again a few times after we were together in palm springs! so i dont have your number rebecca!
do yooo hev mine? 2139993719
i wanted to tell you congrats on your wedding. i know its sooo late but id love to hear form you! me? im just setting up my stuff... web site. i;ll let you know when i launch. najuary 06.... yaya!!!!
do yooo hev mine? 2139993719
i wanted to tell you congrats on your wedding. i know its sooo late but id love to hear form you! me? im just setting up my stuff... web site. i;ll let you know when i launch. najuary 06.... yaya!!!!
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Effexor late period plastic surgeon depakote School supplies catalog colon cancer new drug 1990 pontiac trans am http://www.landrover7.info Desjardinslaurentian life assurance co
Post a Comment
<< Home


