Friday, December 30, 2005

 
One year ago today, Kitten and had plans to go see a movie. We thought better of it and went to the brew pub where we met instead. We had no regrets. I think that says a lot about what kind of people we are. Drunks, surely, but more importantly, willing to make big changes to our day. Willing to take leaps of faith and, luckily, be rewarded when we do. Of course it could be argued that staying with what was familiar and comfortable wasn't a leap of faith, maybe seeing that movie would have been. Of course, a year later, I have no idea what movie we were headed to, but I remember sitting at the bar that lovely Thursday afternoon with my Kitten. A fond remembrance of a day I'll not forget.

Comments:
I think was this story really says about the "kind of people" you guys are is that you are the juicy-secret-dangling kind of people. Worst kind ever!!!

!!

ps but all the lovey-dovey stuff lets me forgive you. :) (this time).
 
good things happen in brewpubs ;o)
 
and just outside the pub!

Happy New year!
Brandon, Tell Uncle Sam you have plans for the last 2 weeks of July and need to be in Cali by the 22nd.
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?