Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Jon, is that you under there?

If you watched My Name is Earl last night, perhaps you had the same troubling moments I did - trying to figure out if that was Jon Favreau or not. He looked familiar and the voice was spot on, but there was something... Oh yeah, maybe an extra 50 pounds or something. That freaked me right on out I tell ya. A few months ago my cousin and I watched Made. He looks a little different in that and that's the Jon I had in mind so I had a hard time reconciling. Speaking of Made, it's freaking hilarious. Sure, it'll make you very uncomfortable but the scene in the hotel with Sam Rockwell is worth it all. Not the first one with the goldfish, but later with Vince in the robe. You know which I mean. You know how I do.

Comments:
Your right anout Jon packing on the pounds. I had such a major crush on him in the movie Swingers (One of my top 5 favorite movies). If you haven't seen that movie yet RUN out and rent it.
 
Oh course I've seen Swingers! I have my priorities straight. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?