Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Half Scrabble Thursday


Thursdays mean two things to me -- half-nekkid and Scrabble. The nekkid part usually happens late Wednesday night to get in right as the page turns, the Scrabble happens at 11am at the club with the ladies. We play two rounds with lunch in between. Often I have the highest scoring word of the day and, usually, I come in third overall. We play for money so it matters.

Half-Nekkid Thursday, talk about a triple word score. ;)



HNT_1

Comments:
how long did that take you?
AWESOME!

Now use more letters!
 
Crazy awesome. Very cool and creative. Happy HNT!
 
And the word is... er... I lost my train of thought! Cheers and Happy HNT!
 
so creative and clever! love it. happy HNT!
 
This is a great photo!

Happy HNT
 
Brilliant! I'm sure Pooch 1 and Pooch 2 were wonderin' "what the heck is Mom doin'?" Cheers :o)
 
Great idea! Great shot!

Happy HNT!
 
Awesome! Now that's a great way to play scrabble, and here I've been playing it online. D'oh!

Happy HNT
 
LMAO!!!! That is absolutely CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I love this! Fantastic use of Scrabble tiles! Happy HNT! :)
 
Oh, adorable! Happy HNT!
 
Very creative!! LOVE it :) HHNT!
 
Very clever!
S
 
cool photo and scrabble is fun
 
That is TOO original!!

Happy HNT!!
 
Well now that is what I call bringing your A Game hon!!

Or, should I say A,B,C,D,E,F game..
ha ha!!

Happy HNT and well done!!!

Ladybug
 
LOL Great shot! I hope you won! Hey, even if you didn't win, I'll bet it was great fun ..Happy HNT
 
soooo cool!!! ...and what a tease ;) ~HHNT~
 
pablovta - a while. well, maybe 10 minutes all together.
rocobego - the regular dog, as you know, could care less and was in another room. the irregular dog came to see what i was doing and lay down with her head on the pile of tiles on the floor. i had to shoo her off to complete my important task.
lance - thanks! kick ass.
everyone else - thanks for the compliments.
barefoot - i came in third. again. dag.
 
LMFAo- i feel dirty!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?